Established in 1978, the Colorado State University (CSU) health and safety consultation program offers FREE consultation services to qualifying small businesses across the state of Colorado. Our program is funded by the U.S. Department of Labor with services administered through CSU. Our qualified team of consultants have advanced degrees in occupational health or safety and many years of experience in the field. Consultation services are confidential and are separate from OSHA enforcement. No fines, citations, or penalties are issued by our team. Your obligations are to set aside the time necessary for an evaluation, provide for employee involvement with the consultation process, communicate results of the consultation visit(s) with your employees, and take action to correct serious health and safety hazards to better protect your employees.
Thousands of businesses, from manufacturing, breweries, warehousing, and residential/commercial construction projects, have used this no-cost occupational health and safety consultation program to protect their workers, make sure they are complying with applicable OSHA regulations, and increase their knowledge and awareness of good health and safety practices.
Our Services Include:
- On-site health and safety walkthrough, evaluation, program review, and assistance
- Assessments of health and safety management practices
- Health and safety training and education
- OSHA compliance assistance
- Workplace industrial hygiene monitoring
- Technical guidance and information
- Materials on occupational health and safety areas of interest