Our board-certified veterinary experts provide in vivo preclinical research services to university, private, and corporate partners, helping prepare medical devices for regulatory submission to the FDA. Bringing together professional service, research efficiency, and cutting-edge technology, we evaluate medical devices for treatment of orthopedic, soft tissue, and metabolic conditions.
Why choose us?
- Access to board-certified veterinary surgical expertise
- State-of-the-art laboratory space and technology
- University-level research integrity
- Ability to run GLP and non-GLP studies
- Partnership with CSU’s Orthopaedic Bioengineering Research Laboratory for ex vivo services