Founded in 1984, the Argus Institute is a specialized service at the James L. Voss Veterinary Teaching Hospital that provides free grief counseling and support to hospital clients. Integrated into your pet’s medical team, our counselors are here to help you make informed decisions about your pet’s medical treatment.
- Help you evaluate options for you and your pet
- Provide updates during surgeries and high-risk procedures, as well as continued support throughout recovery
- Help assess your pet’s quality of life
- Guide difficult discussions with family members and children
- Assist with end-of-life decision-making and provide support during euthanasia
- Provide short-term grief counseling
Ask your medical team to introduce us or have a receptionist contact us.
Veterinary Teaching Hospital
Colorado State University
300 West Drake Road
Fort Collins, Colorado, 80523
Our complimentary services are available Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Support (970) 297-1242 (voicemail)
Office (970) 297-4143