Providing comprehensive veterinary care to patients
Hiring veterinarians, faculty clinicians, veterinary technicians, and administrative staff
Wanted: Fellow animal lovers!
At Colorado State University’s veterinary hospitals and health system, we’re united by our love of animals, from canines and felines to bovines and reptiles. Our focus is on providing expert and compassionate patient-centered care.
We’ve been a leader in veterinary medicine for more than 100 years and one of the busiest veterinary hospitals in the Mountain West, seeing more than 42,000 appointments annually. Employing the latest imaging and testing technologies, our team collaborates to pinpoint diagnoses. And, with expertise in 27 veterinary specialties, we offer our patients the best veterinary medicine has to offer.
You’re invited to explore opportunities to join our team!
General benefits of working at CSU’s veterinary hospitals:
- Excellent medical and dental coverage
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick leave
- Shift differentials for nights and weekends
- Generous retirement plans
- Pet food group purchasing program
- 20% discount on veterinary services
- Free employee tuition, 50% tuition discount for qualifying family members
- Housing assistance programs
Learn more about benefits of working at Colorado State University.
We’re hiring board-certified clinicians, veterinary technicians, client services team members, and animal care and facilities support staff. If you love animals, check our postings to find a job that’s right for you!
Veterinary Technicians Needed
- Mentor technicians, D.V.M. students, and specialists in training
- Collaborate with specialists to offer the best possible patient care
- Opportunities for growth and promotion in a variety of specialties
- Contribute to advances in veterinary medicine in partnership with faculty researchers
- Leadership opportunities on various committees
- Continuing education and professional development
“ We have so much to offer our patients from all the different specialties and I appreciate knowing we can provide the gold standard of care. I also get to teach, which I love and comes naturally to me. Being a part of a specialty service and working with other specialties is really rewarding and fulfilling.”
- Chrystal Carson
Veterinary Technician, Dentistry and Oral Surgery
“ I have been part of the CSU family for close to 10 years, and I love working here because of the people. With the partnership between dedicated owners that seek care here and our amazing team of medical providers, we are able to make an impact on the lives of pets every day.”
- Amanda Cavanagh, D.V.M., D.A.C.V.E.C.C.
Service Leader, Small Animal Urgent Care
“ There are so many benefits for working at the Veterinary Teaching Hospital. Schedules allow for a healthy work/life balance, teamwork within each department keeps each day running smoothly and on track, and the animals help put a smile on my face every day!”
- Manda Goad
Client Point Person