Whether you’re a first-time or experienced breeder, our board-certified reproduction experts can help you carry your animal’s superior genetic lines into future generations.
In addition to breeding services, we also diagnose and treat reproductive diseases, including pyometra, cystic endometrial hyperplasia, endometritis, prostatic disease, and testicular disease.
We partner with local zoos to provide reproduction consultation for feline wildlife species.
We use a non-surgical procedure called transcervical insemination that yields at least equal pregnancy rates to surgical procedures. Transcervical insemination is an outpatient endoscopic procedure that is fast, pain-free, and done without sedation.
Semen collection, evaluation, freezing, and transport
To ensure the highest quality of semen and best chance of pregnancy, we collect, freeze, and ship semen, as well as help you evaluate and select semen collected elsewhere. Using state-of-the-art techniques, we can extend the fertilizing capabilities of canine semen longer for various breeds, resulting in greater survival of superior genetics.
- Evaluation of fresh, chilled, or frozen-thawed semen
- Freezing and storage (includes preparation)
- National and international exportation and importation
- Preparation for artificial insemination
- Recovery of epididymal sperm (from deceased and castrated dogs) for freezing
Management of the estrus cycle
We take the guesswork out of ovulation, and help you identify the right timing for the best chance of pregnancy.
- Manipulation of the estrus cycle (to bring on or delay heat)
- Ovulation timing consultation
- Progesterone testing
- Vaginal cytology
Through robust health screening, including genetic testing and X-rays, we prioritize the health of your animal and her litter by reducing the occurrence of hereditary diseases. We are there every step of the pregnancy to ensure happy, healthy pets.
- Dystocia and whelping management
- Elective and emergency c-section
- Management of high-risk pregnancies
- Pregnancy X-ray (at term)
- Ultrasound pregnancy diagnosis including fetal numbers, gestational aging, fetal viability
- In-house developed semen extenders for fertilization preservation
- Long-term liquid nitrogen tanks for semen storage
We partner with the hospital’s diagnostic imaging service to provide advanced imaging technologies and services to our clients.