Anesthesia and Pain Management
animal typescompanion equine livestock exotic
As an integrated part of your animal’s comprehensive care plan, our team is dedicated to maintaining safety and comfort throughout every stage of any procedure requiring pain management, sedation, or anesthesia. During every procedure, a specialist is assigned exclusively to the task of closely monitoring your animal’s vitals and potential side effects. Experienced with a broad range of medical, surgical, and diagnostic procedures, as well as various animal species, each member of our team is equipped with the expertise and resources necessary to maximize a positive outcome for your animal.
Globally recognized as leaders in the field of anesthesia and analgesia, our experts are continually developing evidence-based techniques and technology to further refine pain management practices in veterinary medicine. Our patients are the first to gain access to and benefit from these novel approaches.
What to expect with anesthesia
- Individualized sedation, anesthesia, and pain management care plans for medical, surgical, and diagnostic procedures, including pre- and post-operation support
- Collaboration with other hospital units to ensure comprehensive care for every patient
- Accommodation for challenging situations, like aggressive or anxious animals
- Species-specific care for dogs, cats, horses, cattle, sheep, goats, llamas, alpacas, pigs, small exotic mammals, birds, reptiles, and non-domesticated or zoo animals
- Consultations for veterinarians worldwide needing expert insight on unique cases
forms and resources
Find advice and information about taking care of your animal.