The Colorado State University Scholarship Application will open October 1 for the 2020-21 academic year.
- Submit the CSU General Scholarship Application. The CSU General Application makes you eligible for scholarships offered through the Office of Financial Aid and The College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences.
- Based on your answers to the CSU General Application, you will be matched and automatically applied to many scholarships for which you are eligible.
- Some scholarships, including most CVMBS scholarships, require that you answer additional questions not found on the CSUSA. These are known as apply-to scholarships. Those that you qualify for will be presented to you under the “Recommended Opportunities” tab but you must answer the additional questions if you wish to be applied to these awards.
- Remember to complete FAFSA to be eligible for all need-based scholarships. It is suggested that you complete the FAFSA by mid-February to ensure that CSU receives all necessary financial data prior to the start of the scholarship selection process.
- October 1 - FAFSA application opens for next school year
- October 1 – Colorado State University Scholarship Application (CSUSA) opens
- February 15 – Recommended FAFSA completion date
- March 1 – Scholarship Application closes
- Mid-April - Scholarship award decisions are finalized
- Late April-May – Scholarship notifications sent to students
Additional Scholarship Opportunities
Some undergraduate and graduate scholarships, known as “apply-to” scholarships, require you to answer additional questions not found on the basic scholarship application.
To apply for these opportunities, access the CSU General Scholarship Application by logging into your account via Academic Works. Click on “Opportunities” via the main menu once logged in, and use the search bar to find specific scholarships. Click on the “Apply” button next to the name of the scholarship you would like to apply for and complete the supplemental questions associated with each opportunity.
View the list of undergraduate and graduate “apply-to” scholarships: